Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's a...

...BOY! Here's our sweet baby boy, who doesn't have a name just yet. He seemed to be sleeping or moving around very little, even though I'd given him a rush of caffeine before the ultrasound! I wonder if he'll be as wild as John?



Here's proof that he's a boy. (Oh no, she di'in't!--Oh yes, I did). This is just the start of all the embarrassment he'll suffer at the hands of his parents. Anyways, I didn't want anyone asking if we were sure. You just judge for yourself; I don't know how anyone could mistake that :) And if you're not good at "reading" ultrasounds, the tech was nice enough to include an arrow for you.




We'll keep you posted on the name. I had to wait until this morning to blog because all afternoon and evening were spent poring over the names in a baby name site. I went through every one, and I made a list for Rob to go back over. There's 35 names, and hopefully Rob will like 2 of them, so we can have a first name and middle name. I'm not promising anything, because he's extremely picky!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on another boy! Good luck with the name. The second was hard for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congratulations! Brothers will be so fun. Love, love that sweet profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That will be so much fun! I always thought it would be cool to be able to say "my boys"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I heard this comment today - boys are God's way of saying that you keep your house too neat:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So happy for you! I find out (hopefully) on Sept 10th what we are having! Names are a hard thing...

    ReplyDelete