Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update on John's school and my new job

Apparently all went well in the adjustment area. John did have a potty accident, but they think he just got caught up in the kitchen area. That's my cook! Sometimes when the timer goes off, you gotta get everything out of the oven before you can take a potty break :) His teachers weren't too worried about it. He seemed happy to see me--and I was SO happy to see him. To top off the good part of this day, John actually fell asleep without my laying down with him. Tricia (the baby I'm keeping) was fussing, and so I had to tend to her and not lay down with John. When I came back to check on him, he was out. Yay! I'm feeling as pumped as an exhausted preggo can feel ;)


So, now onto the update about my job... My long-time friend Katy had a precious baby girl on May 6. When she went back to work, she asked me to keep her. Meet Patricia Eloise Holley:

This job (if you can call it that), is going to be quite humorous as I grow, because there is no way Tricia could be mine--she's 14 weeks old, and I'm over 17 weeks pregnant. John has really gotten attached to Tricia--he's called her his girlfriend and said "I love you, Tricia!" on many occasions. (Sorry about that Rusty--no need to point a shotgun at my little boy.) Check out the love going on here:



Yeah, it looks a little one-sided in this picture. But I promise, she lights up when John talks to her and plays with her. Here's just a pic of what she does in the gym (which is how I'm blogging to you as we speak).

1 comment: