All that aside, I have attached a particular piece of art that I'm not so sure I can appreciate. See, here's the thing:
- I bought a "leaf decorating kit" as a craft for John's class Halloween party.
- There were a lot of leaves and the accompanying decorations left in the package.
- Rob has been home for 2 weeks on vacation.
- Rob does not "sit" at home very well.
- John has been home from school for 2 weeks.
- John does not "sit" at home very well.
- So, to occupy at least 5 minutes of every day, Rob has helped John decorate a leaf a day (each one different, of course).
Does anyone see the resemblance? I do not, but then I've never been one to constantly gaze at myself in the mirror. Let me spell this out for you (not because I think you are dumb, but because I had to have it spelled out for myself):
- Yes, this is supposed to be me.
- Yes, Rob helped John stick the pieces where John wanted them (because John gets the sticky part stuck to himself and not the art).
- Rob was faithful in putting each particular piece where John said they belong.
- Yes, I take Rob's word for it when he says it was not his idea,
- because he knows me after 6.5 years of marriage,
- and he values his life.
- Did he laugh at the end result? And when John declared "Dat's Mama!"?
- Most definitely. Although, I am sure what I heard was a very suppressed version of the laughter in his mind.
How nice. Should I consider laser hair removal to thin out the bushy brows? Ouch! Are they that bad? On second thought, don't comment on that. Polite comments are welcome, of course.