Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

After another loss last fall, and trying ever since, we finally have good news! Baby is 8 weeks and has a high heart rate at 179!



I am supposed to go to the doc every 2 weeks until I am out of the "danger zone," and we will wait to tell John until I am 14 weeks, when we will feel more secure. Doc feels we are doing everything we possibly can to keep this one--including baby aspirins and progesterone supplements. Hopefully it will work! Please be praying with us for a healthy baby and good pregnancy. Thank you, God, for answering our prayers!!



10 comments:

  1. Yay BABY D! I love you already! So happy...you are in my prayers every night! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for you! Keep us informed on the progress. When are you coming in town again? We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for this baby! I'm SO happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli, we couldn't be happier for the news! God is so good and He is faithful time and time again. We will specifically be in prayer for peace and safety during this pregnancy. I'm feeling very blessed to be the aunt of 3 nephews now and 3 little gals....so whatever it is...I'm super pumped!

    Miss you already and can't wait to see you in July!

    Son Son

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Alli! John is in for a big treat with his upcoming role as big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alli, we are so happy for you, and we'll definitely be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy! Now I'm even more excited about our visit in September (you'll probably even know the sex of the baby by then)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! I was wondering about that when you were here last weekend-when you might have another! We are so happy for you and will be praying right along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! So happy for you all. We will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and will put you in my prayer, Alli.

    God bless,

    ReplyDelete