Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pictures

Warning: lots of pictures.

I am aware that using a slideshow would probably be better, but I'm just not that savvy and this seemed quicker to me. Reid had his 1-year pictures, and the session DID NOT go well! The photographer was wonderful, but Reid was not himself. Turns out he was getting a tooth, and this one was hardest on him yet.


This is how Reid was for about 55% of the pictures. For 40%, he was crawling away from the photographer and banging on the backdrop. She had to be thinking, "if he breaks that, you are going to pay for it..." I was at a loss as to what to do.


Turns out a little Mommy-love went a long way. I know it looks like we're Frenching, but I assure you he is the only one using tongue. Very slobbery, but it's such a sweet phase!

Somehow, Kim Maye was able to get some great pictures out of a horrible photo session, so here are the rest (the other 5% for you math geeks):


















3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big they have gotten! I guess I've never even seen Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did post this -- but the pictures are just beautiful!! I heart them!!!

    ReplyDelete