Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catching Up (first with my addictions)

Ok, so I have some blog-catchin-up to do. I just saw Erin's Bad-list, and think that would be something good to blog, but first I've got to do my "Five Addictions" list that Allison tagged me to do. I also have some others up my sleeve, but that requires downloading pictures, which I have not done in 6 weeks. Ahem! Ok, ok, let me give credit where credit is due--Rob has not downloaded pictures in 6 weeks. We currently have 376 pictures sitting on our camera. Sheesh! That will take a while to go through and edit.

Anyway, so here's the list of addictions:

1. Reese's Cups
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Trees (a.k.a. hearts, eggs... the "alias" depends on the season)
3. Breyer's chocolate chip ice cream (yes, I have expensive taste in ice cream).
4. Godiva chocolates (Oh yes, very expensive taste in chocolates--but they are SOOOooooo good--and I really, really want some for Valentine's. That might not happen,but that is yet another blog. I'm SO behind!)
5. Sweet tea.

Yeah, so my addictions are all edible. That is my struggle right now--so much so that I don't dare do WW or some other diet plan. The sweet tea has been a life-long addiction. I was raised on it. But, it's not hard to throw some sugar (ok, a LOT of sugar) into a pitcher and boil some water on the stove and put tea bags in. So, so easy. And a lot cheaper than buying a gallon at the store. Oh, and the chocolate? That has ALWAYS been an addiction for me. And peanut butter and chocolate together? Pure bliss. This Reese's commercial was made for me.

If I get inspired, maybe I'll try this list again first thing in the morning, when I'm not craving. The cravings usually hit about 10:00 a.m. and don't go away the rest of the day. And watching Reese's commercials doesn't help at all! I'm going to get one now--see ya later, people! Pure bliss awaits.

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie, there's a major recall on peanut butter, so you might want to slow down on the fabulous peanut products;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Easter for the Reece's PB eggs! Matt said just the other day while dipping a chocolate bar in the PB jar, "PB was created for chocolate!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. BN, I've been checking my products before consuming, because nothing stops my craving! And don't you dare even ask if I'm pg, bc I'm not. But thx for the heads-up on the recalls. I'll make sure life-insurance is up-to-date just in case :)

    ReplyDelete