Saturday, October 25, 2008

So, you've heard of the Naked Cowboy...

...But you didn't know he was so young.




John will kill me for this post one day, but I couldn't resist. Not many guys would consider horseback-riding naked.

In an effort to redeem myself in the eyes of my son, I will now show you what I came home to today. Upon entering the condo, I could hear Rob and John but could not find them. I came into our bedroom, and this is what I saw:







My boys have always built forts, but they are usually in the living room on the couch. Now, it looks like I will have to straighten the bed as well as the sofa cushions. Oh well, I guess it's worth building John's imagination. The things we sacrifice for our children :)

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! I LOVE the horseback riding nakie pic! I am so glad you shared. That younging of yours sure is going to have some personality. I also love that Rob gets in there with him on his boy scout skills. I can't wait to see what Kate has in store for us. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they are all boy! Glad to see that they are finding creative ways to keep themselves entertained in the condo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete