Thursday, October 16, 2008

Applause, please!!!!!

I have finally stepped into the 21st century and joined all you bloggers out there. So add me to your blog list and check back for updates. I can't promise that I will be a pro--like some of you who post every other day. And I can't promise extreme sarcasm, bouts of humor, or a suspenseful plot loaded with twists--if that's what you need, check out your local TV listing for some shows suited to you. This is just the DeArman updates--probably lots of stuff about John, and a little about Rob and me.

FYI: my tech skills are so bad that I can't even list them on a resume (e.g. when I complain of computer glitches to Rob or my brother, the first thing they say is "have you restarted the thing?" Yeah, it's bad). So bear with me as I embark on this journey into cyberspace. I'm just about as scared as if I were walking across a rickety bridge suspended 500 feet in the air above a boiling lake of lava. So... as this is titled, how about some confidence-boosting applause, people?

6 comments:

  1. You go girl! I am so happy you have started this and can't wait to see some pics....
    Shellley

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Welcome to the madness! And very cute background. :) Matt started by insisting that blogs were for girls, too, but now he's a secret reader of many. It'll suck Rob in over time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Alli, I haven't posted a new blog since August (until tonight). That's the beauty of blogging. :) Also, where did you get to polka dot background?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very cute, and you are already making me laugh so give yourself some credit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogosphere!
    (Wish could claim that cute word, but it's not mine...read it somewhere.)
    Happy Postings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad we can keep on what's going on in your lives now! Background is too cute!

    ReplyDelete