Friday, July 10, 2009

Elephant found

Elephant was on the kitchen table when we got home from vacation. (Yes, I had blogged about the missing E near midnight the night before we left for Tampa.) No, it's not the same one, but to John it is. Thanks Mema for purchasing one while we were gone! Daddy Elephant has gone everywhere with us since we've been home--I don't think John will let him out of his sight now.

On another note, I'll post pics from Tampa soon. John had a blast visiting and playing with cousin Emma. But the person he asked for most was his Son-Son. Thanks Chris and Sonya for letting us visit! It was a really nice vacation for almost-free. And you know I love free!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO very thankful Jon has an elephant again. I mean, come on, why couldn't he have lost the tiger. :) I know he lost it because it was his favorite and he has to take it everywhere with him. I hope you and baby 2 are doing well. I miss me some Alli! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete